Buy High Quality PTFE Hoses with Pipe Nipples, Pipe Ends or Bends at Best Prices!
- Construction of SS Braided PTFE (Teflon) Hose Pipes with Pipe Nipples – Innercore of corrugated or smooth PTFE, externally reinforced with stainless steel wire braid (Single or Double).
- Temperature: Constant use range from -50° C ~ +210° C, Instant use: -70° C ~ +260° C
- Chemically Resistant (all common solvents, acids and bases) & Also Food Grade Quality
- End Connection: Pipe Nipples, Threaded Nipples, Pipe Bends, Elbows, 90 Degree Bends
- Pressure Test & Material Test Reports Available with Materials
We are a specialist manufacturer of SS 304 Braided Flexible Teflon or PTFE Metal Hose Pipe with Pipe Nipples and Elbows as end connections. Since our inception, Metline has been a renowned name in manufacturing PTFE Hoses with Pipe Nipples or Bends, also widely known as Teflon Hoses, for the most demanding applications. Our stainless steel braided PTFE hose with Pipe Nipples or Bends are used by customers in dairy, food processing, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Stainless Steel braided PTFE or Teflon hose pipes with Pipe Nipples end connections are the general purpose product, and can be used in applications involving high temperatures and working pressures. Outside braiding of AISI 304 stainless steel wire is used, to give maximum pressure resistance and external protection to the hose assembly.
Metline is a manufacturer dedicated to the design, production, and distribution of all types of flexible hoses with threaded fittings, adapters, quick release couplings and camlock couplings with excellent quality standard.