Stainless Steel Tubes Manufacturers & Suppliers, Seamless & Welded Stainless Steel Tubes – Seamless & Welded Tubes Available for Sale at Lowest Prices!
- Specification: ASTM A312, ASTM A213, ASTM A268, ASTM A269, ASTM A789, ASTM A790
- Size: 6mm to 101.4 mm, Thickness: 0.5mm to 10mm
- Products: Seamless Tubes, Welded Tubes, ERW Tubes, Electropolished Tubes, Square Tubes, Rectangular Tubes, Thick Wall Tubes, Thin Wall Tubes, Decorative Tubes, Polished Tubes, Round Tubes
- Stainless Steel Tubes are available in sizes ranging from 1/4 in. OD to 5″ OD in. & lengths of 20 ft.
Metline is a professional stainless steel tube supplier and manufacturer with more than 30 years experience. Our stainless steel tubes are produced in compliance with ASTM A213/A269/A268/A790 standards in stainless steel 304, 304L, 316/316L, 316Ti, 317L, 321/321H, 309S, 310S, 347/347H, S32205/S31803, S32750, S32760, 904L, 409, 410, 410S, 630, 660, and 254SMO. SS tubes supplied by Metline have excellent OD tolerance and mechanical properties enabling us to full fill the most demanding requirements from our customers. The quality of our tubes is ensured by our strict manufacturing process and testings at various stages of production.
- ASTM A 269 Standard for Seamless Welded Stainless Steel Tube – Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service
- ASTM A312 – Standard Specification for Seamless, Welded, and Heavily Cold Worked Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipes
- ASTM A268 – Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Ferritic and Martensitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service
- ASTM A213 – Standard Specification for Seamless Ferritic and Austenitic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, and Heat-Exchanger Tubes
- ASTM A790 – Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Ferritic/Austenitic Stainless Steel Pipe
- ASTM A789 – Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Ferritic/Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service