Specialist Manufacturers of 410 Welded/ERW/Large Diameter Stainless Steel Pipes in India – Largest Suppliers of Fabricated & Custom Size SS 410 Welded Pipes at Lowest Prices!
Metline is one of the biggest manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel 410 welded pipes in India, with daily sales of around 25-30 tons to customers across India and overseas. Our regular stock of products include SS 304/304L welded pipes, SS 316L welded pipes, SS 321/321H welded pipes, Duplex welded pipes, and SS 201 welded pipes in size range of 1/2″ NB to 24″. We also stock and manufacture stainless steel 410 welded pipes in OD size range from 1/4″ OD to 12″ OD in thickness upto 10mm.
Stainless steel electric resistance welded (ERW) pipe is manufactured by rolling metal and then welding it longitudinally across its length. SS ERW pipes are manufactured from Strip/Coils and can be manufactured upto 12” NB. For sizes from 6” NB to 36” NB, Metline can produce fabricated pipes, made from cut to size plates. The plates are first rolled and then 100% X-Ray welding is done. Since large diameter stainless steel 410 welded pipes cannot be made on a rolling mill, we produce such pipes by rolling cut to size plates and performing welding operations on them. All large diameter 410 welded stainless steel pipes, are produced as per ASTM A358 Class I to Class V specifications. Meanwhile, stainless steel 410 welded pipes in sizes from ½” to 12” (SCH 5, SCH 10, SCH 40) can be produced on rolling mill as per ASTM A312 specification.
Stainless steel 410 welded pipes are widely used in crude oil industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, construction industry, and food industry. In addition to SS 304 welded or fabricated pipes, we also manufacture and supply related fittings, bends, flanges and fasteners.
- Equivalents: WNR. 1.4006, UNS S41000, AISI 410
- Specification: ASTM A 312/ASME SA 312, ASTM A 358/ASME SA 358, ASTM A554, ASTM A249
- Size: 1/2″ to 48″, Thickness: SCH 5S, 10S, 40S (STD), 80S (XS), 160, XXS
- Products: Welded Pipes, ERW Pipes, Electropolished Pipes, Square Pipes, Rectangular Pipes, Thick Wall Pipes, Thin Wall Pipes, Decorative Pipes, Polished Pipes, Round Pipes
- Stainless steel 410 welded pipes are available in sizes ranging from 1/2 in. to 48 in. & lengths of 20 ft.
Due to their high corrosion resistance and top quality, our stainless steel 410 welded pipes are widely supplied to many industries, such as electricity, petroleum, natural gas, chemicals, shipbuilding, heating, papermaking, metallurgy and so on.
- ASTM A312 – This specification covers seamless, straight-seam welded, and heavily cold worked welded austenitic stainless steel pipe intended for high-temperature and general corrosive service
- ASTM A358 – This specification includes electric-fusion-welded austenitic chromium-nickel stainless steel pipe.