Buy High Quality SS Flexible Hoses with Tri Clamps at Best Prices!
- Inside Corrugation: SS 304, SS 316, SS 321
- Outside Braiding: SS 304, SS 316
- Layer: Single, Double or Triple Braiding
- Sizes: 1/4″ to 12″ in lengths upto 20 MTR’s
- Pressure Testing: 1.5 times Working Pressure
- Design Temperature: 200°C to 800°C for AISI 321 & 316 – 200°C to 420°C for AISI 304 & 304L
- Test Certificates: Available with Materials
- Manufacturing Specification: BS 6501: Part 1 : 1991 / ISO 10380 : 2004
- End Connections: Tri Clamp also known as Tri Clover Clamps & Ferrule
We are a specialist manufacturer of Tri Clamps Flexible Metal Hoses. Since our inception, Metline has been a renowned name in manufacturing SS Flexible Hoses with Tri clamps for the most demanding applications. Our stainless steel braided flexible hose with Tri Clamps are used by customers in chemical, oil and gas, food processing, pharmaceutical industries, and power generation.
Stainless Steel braided flexible hose pipes with tri clover clamps are the general purpose product, and can be used in applications involving high temperatures and working pressures. Outside braiding of AISI 304 stainless steel wire is used, to give maximum pressure resistance and external protection to the hose assembly.
Metline has in-house manufacturing for stainless steel flanges and stainless steel pipe fittings making it one of the fastest producer and supplier of flange end corrugated flexible hoses in Mumbai, India. Flexible Metal hoses are commonly known by many names such as stainless steel hose, braided steel hose, steel braided lines, and flexible metallic hoses.