- Construction of SS Braided PTFE/Teflon Hose Pipes – Innercore of corrugated or smooth PTFE, externally reinforced with stainless steel wire braid.
- Temperature: Constant use range from -50° C ~ +210° C, Instant use: -70° C ~ +260° C
- Chemically Resistant (all common solvents, acids and bases)
- End Connection: Can Be Manufactured As Per Customer’s Specification with PTFE LINED
- Application: Chemical Transfer, Steel Processing, Paint Spraying, Fuel and Lubricant Handling, Hydraulic Systems, Plastic Molding Machines, Food Processing, Marine & Transportation Industries
Since our inception, Metline has been a renowned name in manufacturing PTFE Hoses, also widely known as Teflon hoses, for the most demanding applications. Our stainless steel braided PTFE hose assemblies are used by customers in chemical, oil and gas, food processing, and pharmaceutical industries.
Stainless Steel braided PTFE or Teflon hose pipes are the general purpose product, and can be used in applications involving high temperatures and working pressures. Outside braiding of AISI 304 stainless steel wire is used, to give maximum pressure resistance and external protection to the hose assembly. Among all types of flexible metal hose assemblies, we specialise in the manufacture and supply of:
- PTFE Smooth or Corrugated Hose with Stainless Steel Braid and Quick Release Coupling
- SS 304 Braided Flexible Teflon or PTFE Metal Hose Pipe with Flange ends
- SS 304 Braided Flexible Teflon Hose Pipe with Threaded Fittings, Union Fittings, Pipe Ends or Nipples
- SS Wire Braided Teflon Hose with Camlock Couplings or Tri Clover Fittings