PTFE Hose Manufacturers in India – Smooth/Corrugated Bore PTFE Hose (Teflon Hose)
- Smooth Bore PTFE Hose – Smooth innercore of extruded white PTFE, with Stainless Steel wire braid reinforcement
- Corrugated Bore PTFE Hose – Innercore of corrugated PTFE, externally reinforced with stainless steel wire braid.
- PTFE Lined Hoses – It has the internal tube of PTFE inside the Corrugated Metallic Hose, with the stainless steel wire braid
Metline is a leading manufacturer of PTFE (Teflon) hose pipes in India. We specialize in the research, development and manufacturing flexible wire braid PTFE hose assembly in India, with sales through out the world. PTFE hose comprises a straight/convoluted PTFE tube liner and single or double stainless steel outer braid, with fixed or swivel type flange end connections. PTFE is also commonly known as TEFLON. Because of its extreme non-reactivity and high temperature rating, PTFE is often used as the liner in hose assemblies, expansion joints, and in industrial pipe lines, particularly in applications using acids, alkalis, or other chemicals.
We can manufacturer all types of PTFE hose assemblies complete with end fittings/ connections in Brass, Stainless Steel, MS or as may be required by our customers.
- Hose Materials: PTFE Smooth Tube Externally SS 304 Braided or PTFE Corrugated Tube Externally SS 304 Braided
- Temperature Rating: -73 deg C to 260 deg C
- Resistance: Weather / Ageing/ Diffusion
- Thickness of PTFE Lining – 1mm to 4mm
- Size Range: 1/4″ ID to 8″ ID
- End Fittings Material: 304, 316, 316L Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass
- End Fittings: Fixed Flange / Swivel Flange as per ANSI B16.5 150#, 300# / DIN PN 10, PN 16, PN 40
- Application of PTFE Hoses – Transfer of chemicals such as acids, chlorine, Acetyl Chloride, Ammonium Nitrate, Oleum and Molten Sulphur